Thursday, August 03, 2006

I ripped my butt....

We just got back from baseball and since the team was short players, I was forced to submit to the team's request for Krista to play (don't get mad at me...I don't want her to play at all). Jo, an awesome pitcher on our team, reassured me that Krista can play without hurting the baby.

Forgive me for erring on the safe side, but it is our first child. I just want to make sure that everything goes well with the baby. The only thing I hope our child doesn't get is my temper. Don't get me wrong, I love tempura, but we're talking about my temper.

For example, today at the game...after ripping my butt (that's another story), I let my emotions get the better of me. And as Krista informs me, the team feeds off my energy or lack thereof. There was just this tall, stupid giant on the opposing team and as he was running to second base, I tagged him but he yanked my arm out of the socket...there was blood everywhere, it was kind of gross.

Now who's got a case of the dramatics......

Instead of decking him like I should have, I let the murderous rage rise...not good. Need to get rid of this particular trait before the baby comes. Maybe not get rid of it, but manage it a lot better.

Now for the butt ripping....I don't know how I did it, but I'm convinced there's a huge rip in/on my butt. For those of you who are extra curious, it's the right butt cheek (now I'm lop-sided). My butt hurts and my arm hurts...horrible.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

LMAO...ah Vergil. I am sorry for the ripping of your butt...if I had some extra right butt cheek I would help you out but alas I am all out of right butt cheek...shall I send you some left??

As for your temper (tempura is quite good I agree but I shall digress) you're already way ahead because you want to work on it. You'll be a fine father, I promise...if not I'll uh...give you a free order of right butt cheek as soon as I get it in.

No more butt ripping for you!

Vergil said...

thanks, tim! i knew i could always count on my twin...