Saturday, August 12, 2006

bunnykins rock!

Opa and Oma stopped by my work earlier this week and gave us a place setting for the baby. The girls at work saw it and promply gave a unanimous "AAAAAWWWW, that's so cute!".

Kinda rubbed me the wrong way cause I wanted Krista to see Opa and Oma's gift first. I know that wouldn't be possible because I've got a bunch of "nosy rosies" working for me.

Back to the gift...It's bunnykins; made from melamine (indestructible plastic); came with a plate, bowl, and cup. It's Royal Daulton (very chi chi). It's wicked awesome!

While I'm talking about gifts, I would be remiss if I failed to mention the totally awesome gift from Auntie Sheri and Uncle Chad when we were in Edmonton. The gift consisted of booties, a little jumper, and a stuffed giraffe (super cute).

Auntie Alesha and Uncle Matt gave the baby a bambi outfit (not the scandalous bambi outfit!!), receiving blankets, little gloves/mittens, and a book of baby names. Krista and I decided that our baby will pick out it's own name from said book.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

No comments: