Friday, July 28, 2006

this is me...and I look like a man

I hate pictures of myself. Even pictures that don't show my face. :P Anyway, this is a picture of my belly as of the end of 7 weeks. Doesn't look like much yet, but I'm sure it will get much more impressive.

I tried to get Vergil to post this, but he felt it was too much work so he's making me. Oh well. (Now he's giving me 'the look'...)

Anyway, re: my nausea... yeah, not much has changed. The last two days we haven't liked to eat supper very much. Actually, yesterday I puked during supper and today it was right before. You know, normally, I find randomness to be quite humourous, but not so much in this case. *sigh* I'm looking forward to this particular phase being over.

We told 'the big news' to some of our church friends yesterday evening. We agreed to be on a slo-pitch team this summer and, well, I ran out of excuses as to why I can't play anymore so we had to tell them. They were all very excited, so that was cool.

Days like that I feel like EVERYONE has just been waiting and holding their breath for us to have a kid. Man, our kid had better be something special because there have been a lot of people waiting for it! LOL Makes me feel a little less important and more like a baby factory, but that's probably just the hormones talking.

I'm glad my hormones have not made my emotions wildly out of control (yet). Apart from making me puke all the time, I'm not having angry episodes or sobbing at commercials or anything like that.

And that's all I have to say for tonight. I hope I don't bore everyone with my puking stories. Just say so if I do.

5 comments:

Gina said...

This takes me back. My pregnancies were filled with puking, so you can never bore me with the stories. I totally understand.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Krista said...

Thanks, Gina! I know I'm not the only one with this 'issue' - I just hate throwing up, so it's a little frustrating for me. Ah well, this too will pass!

Anonymous said...

hey krista congrats on the pregnancy! little firetruck is finally real! ill keep you in my prayers for sure, hope it goes better with the whole naucious thing luv ya

Anonymous said...

Hey Krista!!!
this is your favorite sister in the whole wide world!! I am so happy for you and verg. I will always keep you in my prayers. don't worry you don't look like a man, you look beautiful like always. I love you tons and I know you will be a great mom and verg a great dad. bye for now sis!!!

Kisses

Sheri said...

LOL...okay so first you don't look like a man...second I can see the 'look' you were getting...ahaha

No crying at commercials yet?? I suppose that is to come...I hope the puking ends sooner than later for your sake! :)