So yeah, last night was awesome. I'm hoping it continues and wasn't just a one-time thing, but I guess we'll see.
I'm feeling a lot better about life in general this week. I think Kai's reverting to waking up every two hours during the night last week just really discouraged me. I, irrationally, took it personally.
Changing the subject completely (and I do mean completely), I'm watching a show called '10 Years Younger' and I'm marveling again at how attached people can get to their hair. It's always strange to me how some people actually cry when their long hair gets cut even an inch or two. Maybe I don't get so emotional over it because my hair grows so stinking fast. Anyway, that's just my random observation for the day. :)
I'll leave you with a picture of my thug baby...
2 comments:
there is never anything rational about missing out on sleep. i'm glad things are looking up.
Yay! I'm so glad he slept better. I will pray this continues. The nerve of that guy, thinking he can be his own person and not be like his mama and love to sleep. :) If he knows what's good for him, he'll realize that sleep is so lovely, especially because it will make his mama happier with him.
Take care!
Post a Comment