Thursday, April 03, 2008

13 things I couldn't do without

This is purely a material post today. My list of 13 things that have made my life with a new baby easier:

1. My nursing pillow

2. My glider and ottoman

3. My stroller and carseat

4. Kai's rocking chair

5. Kai's Bumbo

6. Kai's playmat

7. Our Costco card (mostly for diapers and wipes)

8. Johnson's Breast Pads

9. Nursing bras

10. Tassimo Lattes

11. Kai's SwaddleMe

12. The Baby Whisperer book

13. My husband, Vergil (okay, he's not a 'material' possession, but I had to add him because I really couldn't do without him!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another thing that is amazing is a Baby Bjorn. You can get so much done while he sleeps on your chest..

He's totally beautiful, by the way. =>

-Me- said...

Oh this was a great post :D I have to ask (I'm so excited to be able to ask another mommy this) How do you find the Costco diapers/wipes??? I've often thought about getting some to try, but if they were crap and I bought a whole box then that would suck...I use Huggies with Noah mainly now, but I'm just curious!!! Let me know if you have a sec, k!!! I can relate all to well to this post because over half of these things are things I can't do without either!!! One more would definitely be my wraps..it was so nice (even still is sometimes) to just put Noah in there and get some work done around the house :D

Krista said...

The Kirkland diapers are made by Huggies, apparently. We just got a box, so I'll let you know...

-Me- said...

Thanks Krista...I didn't know they were made by Huggies, if that's the case then I bet they are good...can't wait to hear whatcha think of them!!

Kayler said...

Just putting in two cents here. Harley and I have used Costco diapers from the start, and we have no complaints - actually I think they are great!! Although, Elliott doesn't really poop, so we could be living in a dream world.
Totally agree about the Baby Whisperer and Bouncy Chair!!!

-Me- said...

Well, I think I may just have to go pick me up some Costco diapers and find out for myself then...Noah doesn't poop a lot either, so I may be in luck :D