Hello everyone!
I'm not as articulate as my lovely wife when she posts entries into our blog, but I think I'll be able to handle this one on my own.
Our son, banana, decided to join our family 13 days early.
At 11:20 pm January 30, 2008...our son MALAKAI (KAI for short) ADRIAN ISMAEL dela Rosa blessed our family. He weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz and measured at exactly 20".
I'm sure Krista would go into further detail about the labor, delivery, recovery, and post partem when she gets a chance, but I thought I'd tell everyone this great news myself.
We can't thank you enough for all the thoughts and prayers for our quest for baby dela Rosa.
I'm just excited that "the quest of parenting baby dela Rosa" begins. It's going to be weird not having to call him banana but I think Kai is a pretty darn good name.
Vergil
p.s. Krista and baby Kai are doing well
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
And yes, Kai is a GREAT name.
When can we come and see him? :)
YAAYYY!!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him! Yes, Kai's a great name.
Congratulations! I'm just so very happy for you and your family. YAY!
YAY!!!!! congrats guys..I had a feeling...that is a beautiful name, I love it!!!
Oh I'm so very excited! Although I'm sure you picked up on that this morning...lol I absolutely love the name and knew that Kai would be the short form (because you know Krista and I share a brain ;) I can't wait to see you guys...well I can...and will...till you're all settled...let me know. :) So much love to you all!
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!
Holy cow, I was sitting in my classroom marking chemistry exams and suddenly I thought, "ohmygosh, I betcha she had that baby!!" And you DID!!!!! Congratulations! Enjoy the sleepless nights!
Wow!
Congratulations to you on your son! I can't wait to see pictures of him.
Thinking of you,
Janelle
Congratulations!!! I'm a little jealous that you had him 13 early when I went 13 days over! I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment