I couldn't think of a good title for my post this week, thus the oxymoronic title. I think that's the right word. If not, oh well, that's what I'm going with.
No Thursday 13 today, just random ramblings from yours truly.
First of all, if you haven't gone there via my blog roll on the left, make sure you visit, bookmark and make lots of encouraging comments on Baby Jack's Blog. This little guy and his parents and sister need all the support and prayers they can get. He's already got a small army shouting down heaven's doors, but more is always better. I'm kind of emphatic about this because as far as I'm concerned there but for the grace of God go I.
Secondly, because I want good vibes from my pregnancy to be transmitted via the inter-web to both Baby Jack and anyone else who might be having a hard time, my own pregnancy is going really well. I feel about the size of a car and I waddle worse than a penguin, but baby banana is head-down, his heart is strong and we're counting down the days till we get to meet him. No offense to Alisha, but I hope I don't have to go through what she's just been through with her baby. I'll let her tell the story when she's ready, but let's just say I'm going to be VERY put out if I'm 12 days late and need to be induced. I have 10 days of work left and the day I start my mat leave, I'm gonna be climbing stairs, scrubbing floors, drinking chamomile and raspberry leaf tea like it's going out out style, getting acupunctured, and, well, trying a few other things that I won't share publicly. ;)
I know, I know, I shouldn't push it and most of those self-induction methods don't work anyway, but I'm still gonna try, gosh darn it.
We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and my doctor checked to see if the wicked stomach bug I had on the weekend (not fun! I thought I was done with the puking thing!) started dilating me yet. It hadn't, which I wasn't too disappointed about. I still have 4 weeks and 10 days of work left, so I'm not really looking to be THAT early.
Anyway, that's about all that's new on the pregnancy front for now. I'll maybe try to get some new pictures of the belly soon. I'm actually interested to see if I really am as big as I feel.
6 comments:
you are pretty big, i would say. but big in a good way. :)
Well, kudos to you if you have the energy to scrub floors, climb stairs and ;). I think by the end with Abby I was lucky to shower and change my clothes every day.
I don't really think you look all that big. You're looking.....cute.
like, i meant, bigger than usual...
Oh I remember doing all those self-inducing things too...they didn't work for me but I hope they do for you....mind you, the Raspberry leaf tea was kind of yummy at least!!!
Oh I remember doing all those self-inducing things too...they didn't work for me but I hope they do for you....mind you, the Raspberry leaf tea was kind of yummy at least!!!
Post a Comment