First, me at 37 weeks: Banana's room, angle 1: Banana's room, angle 2: Banana's room, angle 3: Banana's sweet ride: The cool diaper bag is from my sister:
awwwww, look at that adorable tummy......I'm so excited to see pictures of this little blessing of yours!!! Also, love the stroller AND the bag.....yay!!!!!!!
Okay, I keep checking in every day, but your last post was thursday, it is now Tuesday..don't you know you can't leave your readers in suspense so close to d-day (hee hee) I'm thinking banana probably hasn't made his entrance quite yet(although I'm sure you would be grateful if he had) I'll keep checkin' in though...praying for you in these last weeks!!! Excited for you also!!!
6 comments:
awwwww, look at that adorable tummy......I'm so excited to see pictures of this little blessing of yours!!! Also, love the stroller AND the bag.....yay!!!!!!!
Looks like you're ready! Can't wait to meet little banana!
Love the primary colours!
i am hoping that you will not be pulling a Gwyneth and actually naming your child Banana... you DO have something else in mind?
Okay, I keep checking in every day, but your last post was thursday, it is now Tuesday..don't you know you can't leave your readers in suspense so close to d-day (hee hee) I'm thinking banana probably hasn't made his entrance quite yet(although I'm sure you would be grateful if he had) I'll keep checkin' in though...praying for you in these last weeks!!! Excited for you also!!!
Post a Comment