So here's what I look like, circa 15 weeks (about a week ago). Can you believe this little pot-belly is what's causing me so much grief? The belly's getting there, but I am looking forward to actually looking pregnant and not like I've got an impressive beer belly. I don't even drink beer (that's cranberry juice in my hand, in case you're wondering)!

Jae took this picture last Sunday. She also got a few of my now very ample bosom, but I'm a little too prudish to show those off!
6 comments:
That's one cute little belly!
Sexy mama! Lookin' good!!
What an adorable little tummy!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! I love the bosom part of being pregnant and afterwards too..I'm scared to quit nursing though, because what will they look like after??? EEK!!!! Your adorable!! Hope you start to feel better too, that's horrible to be sick all the time!! Prayin' for ya!
Hee hee hee!!!
I wouldn't confuse your cute little pregnant belly for a beer belly! It looks good on you : )
Teehee!! I love the lil banana in there...seriously how can you love someone you haven't met yet?? I don't know but I do...I'm so excited for you and love seeing your lil baby growing it's just fantastic!
Okay nostalgic moment over...hottie mama! :)
Post a Comment