Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I was pregnant once

It occurred to me today that I was pregnant once.

Hardly seems real anymore. Seems like everything that happened was a lifetime ago. But it's only been a little over a month.

I feel a little numb about it all. Everything's 'back to normal' as it were and those three months of my life when I was pregnant have become an anomaly. Did they really happen? Or was I just dreaming?

Hmm.

Curious.

(Note: Please don't freak out over my ramblings and observations. I can come across as more dramatic than I really am. I do not need saving/comforting/helping. I just need a place to let my mind wander sometimes.)

2 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Hmmm... I was pregnant FIVE times! Kind of freaks me out when I think I could be the mom of five children. Three is plenty exhausting enough.

Thanks for your very kind comment on my blog. :-) Just the encouragement I needed to go out there and kick some butt!

Anonymous said...

no comfort, but understanding. Ramble away.. i'll peek through my fingers and keep my mouth free of "Ohh I"m sorry."