Wednesday, November 05, 2008

9 months

I honestly can't believe Kai's 9 months old already. Funny how it never ceases to amaze me how fast time flies. Another three months and he'll be a year old! Amazing. And yet, I can hardly remember when he wasn't part of our lives. Actually, that's not true. I still have very distinct memories of the eight months between my miscarriage and conceiving Kai. I actually hope I never forget that time because it will always remind me of how blessed I am and it will always humble me before both God and the childless or those who have lost children.

You know, I don't know why I always try to blog on Wednesdays after aquafitness. Maybe because I have time and I'm too tired to do anything else. Unfortunately, I'm too tired to think very clearly, either. Ah well. Here's a fun picture of Kai in his halloween costume to make up for my lack of creativity.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I have to say it again...he is SO CUTE! :p He just needs a banana!