Kai's got four top teeth well through the gum now and I'm hoping he'll wait at least a few weeks before he decides to cut any more. You've probably guessed by now, but teething is not my favorite baby milestone to get through. He is becoming a little ham bone, though, our kid. He's got this mischievous grin that just makes you wonder what's going on in that little head of his. He's also getting into EVERYTHING, so I bought a bunch of door and drawer latches to try to thwart his busy fingers. My luck, he'll figure out how to get past them by the time he's 18 months.
Anyway, I think I'll leave this post at that for now. Here's a picture of my funny kid to make you smile:
1 comment:
Awww so cute!! I can't wait to see him again it's been so long! :)
Post a Comment