Thursday, June 05, 2008

good news

My friend Kayla's little boy, Elliot, finally had his surgery on Monday and it looks like everything went really well and he is recovering like a champ. So that's good news for sure.

Other than that, there's not much new around here these days. We're going to my uncle's cabin for the first time this year for my birthday. We'll see how Kai handles that. Hopefully he'll enjoy himself and not get disturbed by the new sleeping conditions - it'll be the first time in his playpen instead of his crib, and the first time in a strange place overnight since the hospital. I also hope he survives the hour long car ride. He's been pretty good all week in the car, but he's had a couple meltdowns that have been hard on mom's nerves.

Hmm, I can't really think of too much else to say today. I'll leave you with some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

-Me- said...

awwwww, I hope Kai does well at the cabin!!!! Noah was so excited to look at the pics with me, he kept pointing at Kai saying "baby" and blowing kisses:))

mmichele said...

is he, like, about to go golfing in that top photo?