Anyway, that's all I'll say about that for now. My manager is gone now and our leaky taps are fixed. I think we might be getting a new tub surround in the near future, which makes me very happy, as ours is missing some grouting and caulking.
Not much else new here, except that I got to celebrate Mother's Day yesterday for the first time. It was fun. Kai got me a huge card and Vergil got me a card that plays a really loud song.
Okay, I'm ready for another nap myself. I think I'll try to catch a few winks with Kai before he wakes up hungry again. In the meantime, enjoy my boy bouncing in his Jolly Jumper for his Grandad yesterday!
2 comments:
awww, what a cute video!! Noah actually sat on my knee and watched the entire thing, he was taken with Kai..laughing and giggling, it was pretty funny. Hope you enjoyed your first Mother's Day...oh oh, by the way, I love the Retro cartoon channel...I watch the Raccoons all the time when they are on..hee hee!!!
Hilarious!!! I just watched your video with Elliott on my lap, and he proceeded to ask me if he could please jump in his Jolly Jumper!!
We should get together some time so that Kai can show Elliott a move or two.
Post a Comment