Monday, September 24, 2007

just call me the up-chucker

Yep, that's right. It ain't over yet. With my mother's permission, I am blaming her for this trimester's woes. I'm getting these wicked migraines that seem to ignite the puke-fests and then the puking contributes to the migraines so that I just can't win. I'm so sorry if you're getting sick of hearing about all the time I'm hanging over the toilet puking my guts out, but it's really the most exciting thing that's happening with this pregnancy.

Well, that's not entirely true. I'm starting to feel kicks, which is pretty dang neat. Makes the puking worth it, I'll tell you that much. I spent the first 13 weeks of this pregnancy praying for 'proof of life' and now I get it daily. So, all things considered, even if I'm physically a wreck, emotionally I'm pretty up there. The 'baby blues' I suffered through at the beginning have ebbed away and have been replaced by a definite sense of expectancy and excitement.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here's an 'almost 20 week' picture of the 'bulge'. It seems a lot smaller today, actually, but that's probably because I worked my abs so hard yesterday and couldn't eat. Bleh. I get to wear fun preggo clothes now, too. Good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good looking bulge! congrats!!!

Jae said...

Beautiful!!