Wednesday, September 19, 2007

10 good days

In a row, if you can believe it! But I'm back to puking every other day this week, so so much for that little run of feeling well.

But that's okay, because I'm starting to feel this baby move! It's really cool, actually. Feels like someone's flicking my insides. S/he's most active in the morning, it seems, right when I get to work. If that means s/he's gonna be a morning person, I don't know what I'm gonna do! Oh, and I haven't further tested my vinegar theory, but that's mostly because I don't eat vinegar on a regular basis.

I realize that I forgot to follow up on having to repeat my maternal serum screen. Turns out I did take the test too early. I did it again the day they called me and they didn't ask me to go back after that, so I'm assuming everything is normal.

Apparently, this kid is now about a half-foot long. I'm gonna post the picture they used on the website I subscribe to because I thought it was so funny looking. They give you these 'renderings' of what your baby looks like inside of you and this week it just looked awkward. I mean, I know babies are generally made out of rubber, but does this look comfortable to you?

So weird! Anyway, the countdown is now on to our first ultrasound - only two weeks to go! Joy!

1 comment:

-Me- said...

Hey Krista! Glad you had a time of feeling better, I'm sorry you are nauseated again. Hey, I'm not sure if I added you to my blog list (I made it private) but if you want to read it then just shoot me an email at erinnn2006@yahoo.ca and I can send you an invite!!! So excited to hear all about your ultrasound, and I"m so excited for you guys! Babies are sooooooo fun!