Here are some pictures for you. I'm only showing head shots because (strange as it sounds) my sister Sheri and my friend Sheri both have the same wedding dress. No joke. My sister bought hers about a year ago and then my friend bought hers last October. The only difference is that my sister's is white and Sheri's is ivory. All that to say that to preserve the 'surprise' of Sheri's dress, I won't show you all of Sheri's dress.
Confused yet? Yeah, me too. :) But ain't they cute??
Also, here's a copy of the PowerPoint presentation I put together for Sheri & Chad (my sister and b-i-l, that is). I'm pretty proud of it and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed it. It's about 8 and 1/2 minutes long, fyi. Enjoy!
2 comments:
LOL to save the surprise of Sheri's dress I won't show you Sheri's dress...oh dear we have made life complicated Sheri and I. lol
How we could pick the same dress is beyond me...she's a hottie, with some fantastic taste.
Thanks for preserving the surprise. :)
Awesome power point!! You are one very talented woman!
Post a Comment