Thursday, March 12, 2009

thursday thirteen

I had trouble even coming up with a topic for this list, so we'll see how it goes today.

Thirteen things I would like to accomplish this year:

1. Do something with my Mary Kay business. Specifically, hold one class/facial a week.

2. Organize two retreats and two seminars for the leaders at GNF. Well, technically I only have to organize one retreat. The other is already planned, I just need to encourage people to go to it.

3. Hear Kai talk.

4. Find Vergil an awesome job not in retail. Don't ask me what that looks like yet!

5. Finish at least one of the stories I've been working on for years and years.

6. Go on more dates with Vergil.

7. Participate in the church healing/renewal project the GNF elders are starting up.

8. Find two new elders by the end of August.

9. Make more nutritious meals.

10. Find a way to tithe more than just my time.

11. Get a pedicure (or two).

12. Have a clothing exchange party. Or at least purge some old clothes.

13. See spring! Man, it's been a long time locked in this bi-polar winter.

Whew! I did it. See, it makes me and Kai happy! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I go for a pedicure with you?? I think I need some relaxation time as well! Oh, and if you need to fill your "more dates with Vergil" goal, give me a call to babysit! It is always a pleasure to hang out with my cutest, mot adorable, loving, wonderful nephew!!!

mmichele said...

Of course I am still a reader! Glad you sent me the new link!