I grew tired of my old blog template, so I've decided to update it. I liked the colour of the fishies and the "be your own fish" idea. Doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but hey, it's new and fun and that's all I really care about.
Not much to say so far this week, so I won't say much at all. If I think of something clever to post later on, I'll definitely do that for your reading amusement.
Oh, and don't worry, Linda. I promise to be careful of what I give my child to play with and will always supervise him. I do acknowledge that he is not, in fact, a cat and can't be left to entertain himself with a ball of tin foil for hours on end. I also promise to use diapers instead of trying to train him to use a litter box. :D
1 comment:
I like the fish.
And I'm glad to know that you will be careful about which toys you'll give him although I do kinda like the litter box idea...
Post a Comment