And now we're back into the swing of things. We got back on Friday afternoon and that night my parents flew in to stay with us for a couple days. They had a wedding to go to on Canada Day, so they were only in for the weekend. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see a whole lot of them since we babysat Maddison on Saturday evening and they had the wedding all afternoon and evening on Sunday. So yeah, we went from doing practically nothing on our vacation to being super busy as soon as we got back. Typical us, I guess.
I hope everyone had a good June and can find some time relax yourself this summer.
Anyway, that's about all I have to report. My sister Breanne is in Greece right now on her adventure vacation and looking at her pictures, I have to say I'm a little jealous. I haven't seen evidence of a single mosquito in Greece! *Sigh* I wish the little buggers weren't so prevalent this year. Makes being outside a little difficult sometimes.
But here's a funny to help us Winnipegger's through the mosquito season:
No comments:
Post a Comment