I don't normally emphasize my titles with exclamation points, but I'm so excited about our vacation that I thought it warranted it. Friday evening Vergil and I are heading out to my uncle's cabin in Lac du Bonnet for 2 WHOLE WEEKS of vacation bliss.
Have I mentioned that I'm excited?
The last few months have felt like a blur - we've been terribly busy with all sorts of good things. We don't mind, really, but it is nice to interject a real break in the midst of all that. Truth be told, we haven't had an honset-to-goodness-just-us vacation in a very long time, so we're gonna enjoy this thoroughly.
So, don't expect to hear from me for about three weeks because I'll be soaking up the sun, reading, picnicking, checking out the farmer's market and being otherwise unavailable!
4 comments:
oooh, I'm jealous!! Don't forget the sunscreen!
Have a great holiday!
Are you going three weeks without touching a computer? Wow! I don't think I could do it.
Have an AWESOME time, Krista.
Good for you!
Sounds like it should be a good time!
Post a Comment