I'm a little sad because it seems like my blogging friends have all gone on summer hiatus. Well, not all of them, I'm being a little dramatic, but that's beside the point. And, I do know that Corrie is taking a well-deserved laziness break, Heather is having an uber-busy week, Michele broke the internet and Sheri can't figure out how to type on a non-laptop keyboard.
But then again, Whippersnapper is managing to keep up with her blogging in spite of having what might turn out to be West Nile Virus. She's taking bets on whether or not that's what she actually has, so if you're a betting person, you can go over to her blog and place your wager.
Does anybody else want peanut butter toast? I want peanut butter toast. Perhaps I'll have to make myself some.
How's that for random?
Anyway, I don't have a lot more that's very interesting to say, I just wanted to post my two cents up here just to say that I did. So there. I did.
4 comments:
i'll try improve...
If it helps, I've written a few posts in my head. Maybe in the next month or so they'll make their way to my blog...
But thanks for keeping me entertained! : )
Arrghh, and then I went and chickened out and didn't demand the stupid blood test!!! You were absolutely right, I should have broken down and sobbed. Hrrrrmmmpphh, I'm so good at doing that sort of thing at work, why can't I do it at the doctor's????????
Hi.
Post a Comment