That'd be me on Friday, along with my Oma, who's gift it seems I was. :) She's turning 80, though, so she kinda trumps me in that respect.
I've managed to keep myself incredibly busy lately. From my reunion and Sheri and Jonathan's wedding two weekends ago to yoga with the ladies from church on Friday to spending all day with my girlfriend Janine and her gorgeous/adorable/fantastic daughter, Maddison on Saturday to golfing with Vergil and Tim and finally getting to see my cousin and her nine-day old baby, Norah on Sunday - I haven't had much time to breathe! I'd post pictures of my two babies (that's right, I'm claiming them as my own), but they're all on Vergil's phone. I'll get him to email them to me and I'll add them to this post later for your ooo's and aaahhh's.
The next two weeks don't look much better, busy-ness wise. Dinner at my Oma and Opa's tonight, an Epicure party tomorrow, helping at a photo-shoot at Prov on Wednesday, cleaning my apartment on Thursday, seeing my parents (who are staying with us for the weekend), a birthday party for my Oma on Friday, hanging out with my parents on Saturday, an early father's day with my dad's side of the family after church on Sunday and then the TYN wrap-up party at Tim's Sunday afternoon, dinner with my Grandma and Grandpa on Monday, dinner with my aunt and uncle on Tuesday, hopefully nothing Wednesday and Thursday, a BBQ at the Fierback's on Friday and then we're off to the cabin for our two week vacation. Phew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Makes me really look forward to our vacation, though.
I guess this isn't a super-exciting post, but hey - in my own little world, it's important for everyone to know what I'm up to, right? LOL Blogging is so funny to me sometimes. Oh well!
2 comments:
Happy birthday!
Sounds like an exhausting but fun life you're living these days.
Happy Birthday, Krista!
Hooray! Hope you have a wonderful day : )
Post a Comment