"Did I tell you..?"
"Oh my word, you mean..?
"Yes! Isn't that..?"
"Totally. Did you..?"
"Uh, huh. But did you see..?"
"Oh, yeah! And what about..?"
"Absolutely!"
(insert wild maniacal laughter here)
All this to say that I thought I'd give y'all a little bit of a user's guide to she and I.
Point 1: How to tell when Krista and Sheri are stressed:
- We start writing stories like it's our last hope for sanity.
- We laugh like hyenas at things that only make sense to us.
- We have some of the most superficial conversations you've ever heard - mostly revolving around CSI, Lord of the Rings, Orlando Bloom, Carmine Giovinazzo or any other actor we find particularly hot at the time.
- We talk so fast most people have a hard time keeping up with us. It's kinda like a ping-pong match on speed.
Yeah, if you read her blog, you'll understand why she's stressed and why I am suffering empathetic stress. *Sigh* I feel SO BAD for her right now, I can't even say. Does anyone know where I can find a magic wand? EBay maybe? How much do those things go for, anyway?
Point 2: Uh... I can only think of one point today. I'll come up with something more another time. This'll be like an on-going series or something. Stay tuned! :P
3 comments:
Boy, I can certainly understand. You should see my mom and aunt Michele when they get going. Holy smokes...I swear they read each other's minds.
LMAO...oh my word a ping pong match on speed! Teehee...that's flippin' brilliant woman.
It's true we are our own brand of weird aren't we?
I say it's a gift...our weirdness a gift...even if only to us. :p
Aww Orlando...I haven't thought about Orlando in a long time...I wonder how he's doing.
Oh wait I gotta go to Curves soon...I should finish up that work thing.
See you in ten minutes. :p
Oh yeah that reminds me...I gotta work on my new story...I have all those great ideas we talked about that I have to flush out.
And...ehm...I need more of yours. :p
PS- Didn't Merlin outbid you for that magic wand a few years ago when you tried to get it on EBay?
Maybe we can hunt him down for it!
Post a Comment