I have recruited another person to join Curves with me! Yay! Jae is going to also become my workout buddy. Actually, she decided to join on her own initiative, and I think it had very little to do with *me* in the end - I'm basically just the person to go with so that she stays motivated. Which is fine, because she's gonna be the same for me. Anyone else want to join us??
What else? TYN is going to come visit me at Prov tonight, which is always a good time. I get to see the TYNers so infrequently now (by my own choice, mind) that I really cherish the times I do get to hang out with them.
Um... that's about it. Nothing overly exciting to write about today. Just thought that since everyone else was posting something maybe I should too. Good way to wrap up the week or something.
Also I've decided on a new movie obsession - The Boondock Saints. Vergil turned me on to this movie about a year ago and I saw it again on TV the other day and thought - wow. This is a really good movie. And while it does help that the two principle characters are smoking hot, the plot is actually really good too (otherwise Vergil would not like it all that much). Warning: it is a violent movie. Definitely not suitable for children and/or anyone who does not like violent movies.
Now that I mention it, I realize I never talked about my previous movie obsession from about a month or so ago. I know I talked a lot about Dane Cook, but that did wear off to some extent. I moved onto martial arts epics, like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Fearless and The Protector (see also House of Flying Daggers, Hero and Ong Bak). In fact, I was so obsessed with these movies (and this was before I re-joined Curves) that I decided I wanted to learn Kung Fu and/or Muay Tai Kickboxing. I might have, too, if everyone didn't laugh at me everytime I suggested it...
...And I did it again. Said I didn't have very much to say and then rambled on like an idiot. Crazy. I'm gonna go find something to eat now.
2 comments:
I took TaiKwoDo for a few years and loved it. Don't let anyone keep you from trying one of those martial arts. I have never enjoyed a sport as much as that.
I have decided that it's the Irish accents that make the twins so flippin' hot as the saints.
I just had to say that. lol
Post a Comment