Life's been pretty normal around here lately. Vergil had a 4-day weekend over the long weekend, during which we spent most of our time with my parents who were in town. He started his new job on Wednesday and everything's going well with that so far.
Kai's doing really well at figuring out how to crawl. He doesn't quite have it all coordinated yet, but he can get himself across short distances to get at toys or other objects he's interested in. We lowered the mattress in his crib the other day because I was worried I'd go in there one day and find that he'd figured out a way out of it. He likes grabbing at faces and has this hilarious fake cough he does when he's fussing. His personality is just coming through more and more every day and I love it. It's so much fun to watch him grow and develop, though I have to say, everything feels like it's just rushing along. I really do wish I could kind of slow things down some days - press the slow-motion button on the remote or something.
Anyway, that's about all I've got for today. As always, here's a fun picture of my ever-changing baby. He's already trying to steal the remote from his dad.
2 comments:
Awe, look at those chubby legs! He's growing so much!
Looking super comfy!
Post a Comment