Friday, January 19, 2007

impatient

So, no luck this month. My good friend, Mr. Period, came to visit today. Sigh. I'm a little frustrated - more with myself than anything else, really. I am NOT a process person. Not that I'm not enjoying the process of...well, you get the idea, I just kind of want to get this over with already. I want to know if I am going to or if I am even able to have children. I can't know that without looking into the future, of course, and that makes me impatient.

Anyway, I'm gonna take some more drugs for the pain and move on to a happier topic.

I am having a lingerie shower for my friend Sheri tonight. It should be a lot of fun. There are going to be a lot of fun people there. It also helps that she's such an energetic, out-going, bubbly, not-shy person.

Vergil was upset that he didn't get to see me this evening, but then he remembered that he gets to play with Kirk's Wii tonight at youth. (Don't get me started on the string of bad jokes we came up with about that on our TYN leader's retreat a few weekends ago! Too much fun.)

And that's about all I have to say for today. I'm glad it's the weekend, that's for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry this month was not a go. It seems a lot of people in my blog world are not having much luck in this department lately. I'm not sure what to write, other than I hope to hell everything turns out well in the end. It usually does, you know. Really.

Lingerie party?? Hmmm, maybe I should reconsider getting married....

Anonymous said...

Mr. P is a good friend?

Anonymous said...

You must thank Vergil for lending you to me, yet again, on Friday. It was such a fun time...so many 'interesting' pieces...lol It's a good thing I'm not getting you to take the heels with you on the plane in March. lol

Thank you SOOO Much yet again...it was fun!!

Anonymous said...

just one question. What is is about the undesirable things in relation to a woman are named "Mr." by women and men name their stuff after women? Things that make me go hhmmm?
Chromedomie