This is kind of a shitty way to let those of you who read this blog know, but Vergil and I just found out today that I've miscarried. Don't know why - don't really know anything, really.
Thank you for all of your encouragement and support. We're going to be away for a while, so there may not be any point in trying to contact us for a few weeks.
Here's a link with more information about miscarriages, for those of you interested: Miscarriages
3 comments:
Krista and Vergil,
I really hurt for you guys. I don't know what else to say. Praying for you and loving you guys from afar.
This is a link to my second cousin's website. They experienced a miscarriage, too, and she writes about it very honestly (she's quite a good writer, too). Make sure to read the early archives (like October 2005) because a lot has happened since that hard time.
http://motherhoodquest.blogspot.com/
I am so utterly sad for you guys!! If you need anything at anytime, please call us, we're here for you and loving, and praying for you.
Krista and Virgil,
My heart hurts for you guys, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. It is truly a difficult and confussing thing to go through. My prayer for you both is hold on to one another tight, reach out to those who love you, and allow God to fill your sadness and emptyness with peace and his overwelming love.
My love to both of you!
Melissa xoxooxo
Post a Comment