I like my job. I like the place where I work... typically. Lately, it's been awfully stressful. We've gone through some 'restructuring' which has caused a lot of turmoil. Not so much for me personally - my job is not affected really at all - but many of my coworkers and friends are not having a good time of all this. Planning, organization and especially communication have been seriously lacking and it's just making everyone feel not only anxious and unsettled, but disrespected too.
My chiropractor yelled at me the other day because he could tell that I'd been stressed out. He said stress was not good for the baby. So I'm trying very hard not to be stressed. It's not really working, but I am trying. I'm looking forward to our trip to Hamilton for Richie's wedding next weekend, as well as my and Vergil's vacation to the cabin for five days.
And right now, I'm going to watch America's Funniest Home Videos because I need a good laugh. I love this show! Hopefully they'll have funny babies. Those are my favorite. I sure hope I have a funny baby!
1 comment:
I miss you I miss you I MISS YOU!
I also can't wait till I can be online all the time so I can stalk this blog...fun stuff huh??
Did I mention I miss you??
Post a Comment